To our valued patients, please know that here at Phantastic Smiles, our highest priority is the safety of our patients, staff and families. We will continue to remain open as long as we can to service the needs of our patients. We are closely monitoring the latest developments concerning the COVID 19 outbreak and we want to assure everyone that our dental office continues to take additional precautions. We have always had extremely high standards for disinfection and sterilization of all instruments and treatment rooms. More specifically, our disinfection, sterilization, and cleaning protocols involve the following.
1. Hospital grade disinfection of all hard surfaces in the operatories, waiting room, and front desk area.
2. Single use disposable PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for our staff and doctors.
3. Disposable protective barriers on frequently touched surfaces in the operatories (x-ray buttons, light handles, chair buttons).
4. OSHA infection control and bloodborne pathogens certification for our entire staff.
5. Autoclave sterilization of all instruments.
Based upon the most up to date information disseminated by the CDC and consolations with our dental colleagues, we have determined that it is necessary and appropriate to take several extra precautions.
We are requesting our patients for the following.
1. Patients are requested to call to reschedule your appointment if you a fever, cold, or flu symptoms.
2. If you’ve travelled international, please wait 21 days after returning to the US to schedule your dental appointments.
3. Have taken a cruise within the last 3 weeks.
4. If you feel more comfortable waiting outside or in your car before we bring you to your room give our office a call when you are here. We are working hard in getting patients in their chairs, in a timely manner.
Please contact our office to discuss your dental care or any questions you may have regarding up coming appointments.
Thank you for your continued support!